Please complete the following application. Interested applicants will be required to submit a cover letter, resume, and three letters of recommendation and must meet the below criteria.
- A Master’s or Ph.D. graduate student majoring in Political Science, Public Policy, Economics, Education or related discipline(s) at a New Jersey institution;
- Proven success in research methods and/or economics course(s);
- A strong interest in research;
- Proficiency in state/federal database navigation;
- Proficiency in Excel;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work well independently and in a team atmosphere;
- Must have the ability to complete work in a timely manner;
- Must be well-organized and highly reliable.
Special consideration given to applicants who meet any of the following criteria:
- First-generation college students;
- From an underserved community;
- Graduates of a New Jersey community college;
- Enrolled in or have graduated from a historically Black college or university (HBCU);
- Enrolled in or have graduated from a Hispanic-serving institution (HSI).
To inquire about applying for a fellowship or funding a fellow contact Chrissy Buteas.